PARENTS NIGHT OUT
Due to the nature & volatility of the times, please see the following guidelines for PNO
Check In & Protocols
All participants must be signed up online prior to coming.
All participants enter through the main Summit doors (on the side of building w/ the Summit magnet)
No parents or spectators. Only PNO participants & staff members aloud in the building.
All participants must be "checked in" by our front desk staff member. "Check In" Defined below:
1. We will make sure you on the roll & have paid in full for that day's open gym
2. Take your temperature (must be below 100 degrees Fahrenheit)
3. Wash or put on hand sanitizer
4. Any outside food must be brought in all disposable containers. Any "overnight" bags must be kept in the vestibule, and we encourage you not to bring anything other than yourself!
5. If you are or have been exhibiting any of the following symptoms including but not limited to runny nose, sneezing, coughing, headache, fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, etc... You will not be aloud in the building. If we see any of these symptoms, we will isolate the participant, and parents will be called for immediate pick up. No refund or credit will be given.
6. You will be given a car tag upon check in, and it will need to be put in the dash of your care upon pick up. You will need to show your id if you don't have your car tag.
7. The building will be locked during PNO. If you need to pick up early, you can call the gym, and we will bring your child out to you.
No refunds or credits for any reason once you have paid...even due to a gym wide shut down.
When: PNO Dates will be announced through email & social media and periodically posted in our calendar in your customer portal.
$35 Flat Fee (you can also use gym credit which is on your Customer Portal account and can be applied when you sign up)
This includes Pizza, a drink, and candy.
If you don't want pizza, it is still the same price.
Pick Up Time: 10:00 pm
If you are more than 5 minutes late for pick up time, you will automatically be charged a $25 late fee. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
What will we do?
Open Play on all of our gymnastics equipment
At some points we will play group game & challenges for those that want to participate.