Check In, Pick Up & General Protocols
All participants must be signed up online prior to coming. It's easy...if you get the iclass pro app, you could sign up as you are walking to the door. Space is limited.
Pick Up Time: 10:00 pm
If you are more than 10 minutes late for pick up time, you will automatically be charged a $25 late fee. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
No refunds or credits for any reason once you have paid...even due to a gym wide shut down.
"Check In" in the vestibule:
1. Take your temperature (must be below 100 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Sanitize Hands
3. If not eating pizza provided....outside food must be brought in all disposable containers. Any "overnight" bags must be kept in the vestibule, and we encourage you not to bring anything other than yourself!
4. If you are or have been exhibiting any of the following symptoms including but not limited to cold/flu symptoms, or coughing, shortness of breath, headache, fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, etc... You will not be aloud in the building. If we see any of these symptoms, we will isolate the participant, and parents will be called for immediate pick up. No refund or credit will be given.
"Pick Up" General Pick Up is 9:45pm-10:00pm
1. The building will be locked until 9:45. If you need to pick up early, you can call the gym at 615-776-2550, and we will bring your child out to you!
2. Pull up to the gym with your car tag in your dash
3. We will bring your child out to you