Due to the nature & volatility of the times, please see the following guidelines for OPEN GYM
Check In & Protocols
All participants must be signed up online prior to coming.
All participants enter through the main Summit doors (on the side of building w/ the Summit magnet)
No parents or spectators. Only open gym participants & staff members aloud in the building.
All participants must be "checked in" by our front desk staff member. "Check In" Defined below:
1. We will make sure you on the roll & have paid in full for that day's open gym
2. Take your temperature (must be below 100 degrees Fahrenheit)
3. Wash or put on hand sanitizer
4. Water Bottle & Bag Check: water must be in a sealed container. Only cheer shoes bags will be aloud in open gym.
5. If you are or have been exhibiting any of the following symptoms including but not limited to runny nose, sneezing, coughing, headache, fever, diarrhea, upset stomach, etc... You will not be aloud in the building. If we see any of these symptoms, we will isolate the participant, and parents will be called for immediate pick up. No refund or credit will be given.
No refunds or credits for any reason once you have paid...even due to a gym wide shut down.
$10 Flat Fee (you can also use gym credit which is on your Customer Portal account and can be applied when you sign up)
Open Gym will not be directly supervised. There will be a front desk staff member on hand in the building questions & for emergencies. The front desk staff member will periodically check the main gym & the front gym. The rules will be stated in the beginning of Open Gym. Participants who arrive late are responsible for reading & abiding by the written rules posted in the gym.
Open gym will be limited to a max of 16 in each gym....Cheer Gym & Main Gym.
We announce dates & times through email & social media as well as periodically post on the Customer Portal Calendar.
Generally, times will be Saturdays from 12:30-2:30