THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT TO THE BUTTERCUP FESTIVAL & SUPPORTING OUR GYM, AND I BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PERFORMERS! YOU ALL DID SO WELL; SOME OF YOU DID SOME PRETTY AMAZINGTHINGS:)
SUMMIT SPORTS CENTER IS EXCITED TO BRING TO YOU 4 NEW SPORTS!!!!
SOCCER: (I.S.O. – Individual Skills Optimization): Lead by Coach Jamonn Brady (see his bio and picture on our website), I.S.O. Soccer offers expertise soccer training from beginners to high school all-stars! Our program focuses on individual development. Click here for more info!
AERIAL SILKS: I know some of you have seen the awesome purple silk hanging from our ceiling!!! Well it is finally here. We are beginning classes this week, Thursday, April 1st. Click here for more info!
Small group fitness and personal training: Coach Leslie is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. All work outs are a combination of cardio & strength training designed to burn calories, improve balance, build strength, and make you feel great! All work outs are designed with room for modifications for beginners to advanced fitness levels. Click here for more info!
Ballet private lessons with Morgan Butler: In addition to continuing to work with the gymnastics team, Coach Morgan is ready to begin offering private and semi-private ballet lessons for the serious ballerina or competitive dancer. Morgan has an extensive resume, click here to see her bio or email her for private lessons at Morgan@summitsportscenter.com . If you are interested in a weekly class (not private lessons) for beginners to intermediate levels, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start compiling a list and go from there.
Aside from the ballet private lessons, free trial classes are available for all current and new classes. Call to schedule your free trial today! 615-776-2550
Our Summer Camp information is now available!!!
See the SUMMER CAMP PAGE for detailed information on signing up:)
Inclement Weather Policy
- In the event of inclement weather, as a general rule, we will follow Williamson County Schools System closings for gym closings.
- We will be closed if Williamson County Schools are closed or Williamson County after school events are canceled.
- EXEMPTIONS: Occasionally, we will decide to stay open even though Williamson County Schools or after school events will be closed, we will send emails, and post on FaceBook and our Website.
- WE WILL ALWAYS SEND EMAILS AND POST ON FACEBOOK & OUR WEBSITE WHETHER OR NOT WE WILL BE OPEN IF THE WEATHER IS AT ALL QUESTIONABLE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL:)
- We will try to have make ups for any days we are closed due to inclement weather, but this is not a guarantee. We may have make ups on a different day on a mass scale. We will make announcements to the classes effected by a closure due to inclement as soon as possible.
This gym is not affiliated with the old summit sports center or music city gymnastics located at 2008 B Johnson Industrial Blvd. Nolensville, TN 37135